5 Christian Dating Tips
Welcome to Christian dating tips.
Dating a Christian is supposed to be the safest way to date. Most of the time it is, but you still need to be cautious about dating anyone before you get to know them. This is true with Christians as well. Here are 5 Christian dating tips that will allow you to be cautious, meet people, and end up dating other Christians.
1. Never date anyone you do not know unless it is with a group. One of the nice things about Christians is they like to get together and have a good time. This gives you many opportunities to meet other Christians in a safe and controlled environment. As you get to know someone over a period of time you will know if you want to go out with them. Going on a double date is a non threatening way to go out and have a good time and get to know another Christian.
2. Meeting Christians through an online dating service can work out as well. You need to develop a good profile that is truthful about yourself and put it online. You can browse other profiles to look for common beliefs and interests. There may be another person that interests you living close by that you can get together in a public place and meet for coffee sometime.
3. As spirituality is the center of your belief system that does not mean you agree on everything when it comes to religion. Are you open minded about your partners disagreements with you over what they believe. This can be a major sticking point for some couples and is something to consider the longer your relationship develops. Where you go to church and how you raise your kids is something you will have to agree on.
4. Premarital sex is frowned upon in most religions. This is a personal call that you will have to decide over time as well. Certainly sleeping together on the first date is a bad idea, but beyond that you have to decide for yourself.
5. Attraction is important beyond your religious beliefs. You need a physical attraction as well. Just dating someone because they are fun or because you have a good time together may not be enough to base a marriage on. This sort of attraction can develop over a period of time as you get to know someone, so you do not want to give up too soon either.
These are 5 good Christian Dating Tips. The nice thing about dating other Christians is you do not have to worry about their morals and you can quickly get to know them and decide if there is any chemistry between you.
Want Even More FREE Dating Tips And Advice?
If so, be sure to check out our monthly Dating Buddy Ezine which gives you loads of up to the minute tips, dating games, reviews and special offers not available on the site itself.
Complete the details below and grab your copy today
Return from Christian Dating Tips to Christian Dating Homepage